donderdag 17 mei 2007

Day 15 - 6 Charms

Breakfast time spent at a friends. And I really needn't have worried, I made breakfast myself, and because I did could direct the content of it personally. I was very bold and opened a carton of yoghurt, had two rye bread slices with chicken and a dab of cream cheese.

Worked like a buffalo all day long, logging boxes, cupboards, shelves, boards etc. etc. etc. And in the evening offered dive into the kitchen and make a pasta dish. I calculated the portion to 14 points, and so just had one helping instead of the two my friends had. With all the work I did. I will add points to the piggybank for medium sporting. Two hours worth of, 10 points.

Today, and all within my diet, I gave way to a case of "sweet tooth". I had two weight watchers chocolate bars to stop the craving and must admit I gobbled them down in haste; such a waste! We have three days off coming up, and I will do some extra walking, a large "around the block". I could walk to the garden center and treat myself to a nice set of plants.

Anyways, a tiring day with some obstacles, a "sweet tooth" moment my biggest hurdle.

1 opmerking:

Sayre zei

I can see that walking is already becoming easier for you! Keep it up!