maandag 14 mei 2007

Day 12 - 5 Charms

Another day, another way to trip up. And I do believe I did not. I did have to do some fancy guesswork, and had to use part of my saved bonus points. Why?

1. The cake dilemma
Well, a birthday at the office, the result of which was a piece of apple pie. It was lovely, but it took me three bites to find out this one was laced with marzipain. I culd then hardly give it back, so I thouroughly enjoyed it. As the usual 5.5 points did not apply, I had to do some guessing, and made it 8 points.

2. Eating out cunundrum
Also I had Indonesian food. The rice and coke light were easy. But the meats in the dish I could not weigh, nor estimate the exact content. so I gace it 8 points as well.

I think I was not far out of range. All in all I went 1 point over budget, but then I had saved up 34 by now, so no problem. All in all a counting day.

I have decided to have a huge salad tomorrow morning instead of my usual sandwhiches. Because today I had problems with the vegetabes. Right now I am eating two tomatoes to get to the required maximum, at 11 PM. I wonder if that is the worst of two bads? Or should I just leave well enough alone, and not eat, as my digestive sytem will not be able to work on them fully? I may just have to ask that at the meeting on wednesday.

As you see reader, this is a quicky. I do not have much time; bed bellows. Two more days to weighing day, I am sooooooooooooo curious! The 2.4 kilos so far is just a number now, but on wednesday it will be part of a sum, resulting in a higher number.

I am ..........on my WAY!

2 opmerkingen:

Nathalie zei

Heb net ook een berichtje bij Petra geplaatst. Allereerst van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Leuk zeg die blog van jou en Willow. Denk niet dat ik er zelf een bij zou kunnen houden, ben ik te lui voor hihi. Heb al een week geen kaas of stroopwafel aangeraakt en heb nog niet een keer hetzelfde voor ontbijt, lunch of diner gegeten. Ik vind het heel goed die tikkers ofzoiets. Ikzelf heb helemaal geen moeite met mijn gewicht, alleen met het lichaam dat erbij hoort hihi. Ik woog 82.6 en ben er nu 9.8 kwijt en moet er nog 12.2 kwijt en wil er nog 14.2 kwijt.... Dus ook voor mij nog een lange weg te gaan (aangezien ik vorig jaar september al begonnen ben en nog steeds onder die 10 kilo zit!!

Nou ja ben benieuwd naar of het varieren werkt!

Zie je woensdag!!

Groetjes,

Nathalie

Sayre zei

Do you have Coke Zero there? I find it to be a pretty good substitute (no calories) for those times when I just HAVE to have some kind of soda.