donderdag 17 mei 2007

day 14 - 6 Charms (weightloss = 1,4 kilos)

A busy day at the office, and as a reaction to yesterday, anticipating that I will be very busy before going to weight watchers, I have taken with me some crackers ready made, so I have NO excuse NOT to eat. And so during the day nothing sensational really happened.

In the evening I had myself weighed and lost 1.4 kilos, which makes the total 3,8 kilo's. So I am one Charm richer, I am not sure what it will be, but I may treat myself to one stopper for my bracelet.

There was a new lady at weight watchers, and she reminded me so much of myself some 10 years ago, the same weight, the same warm person. She was not sure she would join, but by the end of the meeting she, her name is Remke, was! Good for her! She seems like a very kind woman.

Sandra was there as well and did a brilliant job. She lost 1.9 kilo's, so we are sort of rivalling each other there. Her brother of course did not show up, and I told Sandra if he was not there next week, I would ring him. Not sure if I will, but we'll see.

Now let me tell you about the most amazing part of the day. First what people should know is that the evening after being weighed is like a sort of no man's land. The new week has not yet officially started, and you have already been weighed. I have always heard many stories about people binging and doing “non-diet” things during this small interlude.

I walked halfway to a friend I was going and entered a fast food place, ordered a large fries, with mayonnaise, onions and peanut sauce, a coke and two kroketten (don't ask me to describe, just know all of it is deep fat fried food). I sat down looking forward to the taste of this forbidden fruit, when quite suddenly I realised what I was doing; having a secret little binge, and in doing so not aiding my weight loss program.

When the man came and brought me my food. I quickly changed order of a coke, to a diet coke, had only half of the French fries with a smidge of the sauce. I did eat both krokets. In all it still fit into my daily total, and I was very proud of myself. Of course I had to pay for all of it, but I really did not care. Despite all I STUCK to my diet!

Spent the evening with a good friend, and staying there overnight. This does make me wonder about what to do at breakfast the following morning.

The only one who can make you stick to a diet, is yourself!

Geen opmerkingen: